HISTORY / GEOGRAPHY TEACHER (H/F) – CDI
Description of the position:
○ Teach History/Geography courses in English in the British International Section
This includes the lycée and the collège; preparing students for their BFI (Baccalauréat français international) exams in its British bilingual version.
○ Collaborating with other teachers and members of the team to provide a high-quality learning environment.
○ Carry out various educational and administrative tasks such as class council meetings, report writing, and open days.
Skills and qualifications:
○ Qualified History-Geography teacher (CAFEP, CAPES, PGDE, PGCE or equivalent) with a corresponding degree and a passion for the subject and for teaching.
○ The applicant can be a native English speaker or show proof of equivalent level (C2 on the CECRL scale).
○ British curriculum, teaching experience in Great Britain and British teaching qualification would be a plus.
○ Experience in the British International Section would be a plus.
○ Movement of employment in teaching under contract / by detachment for public school teachers
Blanche de Castille
Blanche de Castille is a renowned Catholic school in Nantes, France, established in 1627. It offers an education from preschool to preparatory classes, catering to over 2,000 students. The school emphasises academic excellence, personal growth, and social responsibility, fostering a holistic experience for its pupils. The British International Section has existed since 2017.
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com